Submitted: 02-21-2006 by DGW
I recently purchased this video (This is the Sea), and although I did enjoy it, I thought it could be improved on. It was great to see a video that showed places and conditions that others have paddled. I particularly enjoyed the trip where the two woman and the young Russian take a three week coastal trip. But this is also where I thought there could have been improvement to the video. Such as maybe how they over came some of the logistical problems of their trip. More footage of camp life, packing and unpacking their kayaks. Perhaps some discussion on the equipment that they chose to use on their trip. I guess I was hoping for some helpful hints and suggestions, for extended trips in a kayak. Don't get me wrong, this video was by far the best that I have come to watch as compared to the " how to stuff". I even ordered the "This is the Sea Two" video. I enjoyed it for the entertainment value. For something a little different form the other videos, I would suggest watching this DVD.