Submitted: 02-06-2006 by Jrirwin1
Great canoe! I've used it in about every situation.I've used it Solo, just me and my wife, I have 2 boys(1 & 2 years old)and have taken them out as well,separately and together. This canoe is super stable, in fact I've had the whole family out on a lake fishing with no problems. I've had it on small rivers and the Missouri river.Slow rivers and fast rivers. With it's lenghth it is relatively fast, and with a little practice you can turn it as fast as you need to. It weighs 80 lbs, which sounds heavy but I've never had trouble loading it on (or unloading from) my pickup or the wife's van by myself. I have had this canoe almost a year now, I used it a lot last spring, summer, and fall and cannot wait for spring to get here. I would definitly recommend this canoe if you're looking for a great all around canoe and you're on a budget. (This costs around $400)

Suspenz: