Submitted: 01-11-2006 by Troutboy NZ

What a boat! I love my strike, I would consider myself an advanced user of it, it's soooo fast, stable, turns easy, can do 360's, cutbacks, catch EVERY wave if you want! I often get comments from surfers on how much fun it looks.

The fittings are crappy, replace the eyes with stainless, file down the fin to 2/3rds of it's size, use leg straps and wax the seat area! it's light, easy to carry, good for general paddling.

Cobra backup is superb (in New Zealand anyway). It's easy to get back on after a wipeout and surfs backwards superbly. Lean back on the take-off of a big wave or you'll pearl, it's very sensitive to weight distribution.

This is one AWESOME boat I can't speak highly enough of. I have had so many kayaks over the years but this is the most fun versatile boat you'll ever purchase.