Submitted: 01-10-2006 by Will123

I would like to update on my other review. Since my last review we have sold the canoe. I like Wenonah, and most of their canoes, but this canoe is terrable. I don't even recomend it as a tripping canoe like I had mentioned before. I already mentioned it's lack of speed, so I will skip over that. The stability was a major issue with us. We canoe alot, and canoe everything from rec to cruisers. We are used to the stability of alot of canoes. This canoe feels stable both intitial and secondary untill you hit something under the water. I have neve seen a canoe like this. There are very rocky rivers where we live, and this canoe flipped nearly everytime we even bumped a rock in moving water. We were very dissapointed in this canoe, and think you can find a much better Royalex for the same money.