Submitted: 12-26-2005 by Warren

This is my first Kayak. At first I was going to purchase one of those cheap $250 used kayaks to paddle around with my kid. I've had it for about 10 days now and Iíve been out 4 times. I just love Kayaking. I live in La Jolla California and Iíve had it out in the surf and some HUGE swells, Iíve paddled through thick kelp beds with no problem. Just pulled up the rudder. I am very impressed with all the storage and the way its setup. Today I took my 5yr old boy out for about 3 hours. He sat in the back open storage area and had a blast. This boat is so stable that while we were out there he climbed from the back, over my shoulder and sat between my legs for a while then climbed back. I can access all the storage areas while underway if I need a warm jacket or a snack. Iím hooked 10 out of 10!!!