Submitted: 12-16-2005 by jayfwms
Please be aware that delivery times for the trailers are twice or more than what they quote, but Sportsrig will charge your card the very next day. I had no assembly problems but had to do polish and finishing work on the pieces to make them fit together. I had to buy clip bolts for the tongue extension because you can't fold and store with the extension bolted in place. If you order the load bar extensions for a long kayak your regular rack hardware that runs front to rear will not fit. I ordered a mini rack in late October so I could use my Yakima gear with a promise of 3-4 weeks from the owner. Confirmation from the company after my card was charged said 4-5. When I checked in early December, it was 3-4 weeks more. When I asked to cancel the order they said I can't because it had been started. The trailer is a great design, but not worth the price. You can buy an aluminum trailer cheaper, and it won't rust. Sportsrig customer service speaks for itself. They talk nice, but that's all.

Suspenz: