Submitted: 12-15-2005 by Darius

I have paddled the Prism for two years. A little more expensive to buy it here than in Germany but itís one of the best solo-canoes for longer trips I think. The workmanship is not high-performance but very good for an industrial crafted boat, especially in big waves (Rhine River). Build by heavy ships, the Prism is very safe. I sit and switch and I also paddle in classic style. In this process I change between straight shaft and bent shaft paddles. Last week I finished a trip for 100 miles in frosty weather conditions on "Main-River" close to Frankfurt. The canoe was very heavy loaded but no problem with it. I customised the seat a little so I can kneel also. All the gear for 2 weeks in this boat? Itís working. Greetings to all paddlers from Germany to US. Sorry about my poor English folks.

YakClips: