Submitted: 11-16-2005 by shiveley
I just picked up a Harmony Tortuga kayak paddle to use as a back-up. I picked it up on Ebay for $40, which is incredible when you see the quality and design of this paddle. It was designed by the same folks that brought us the AT Ergo Tour T4E, and it is very similar in design to this paddle. It is a light weight touring paddle. The Tortuga has all the features of a $200 paddle at a fraction of the cost. Dihedral power face and longer profile blade designed to enter water smoothly and effortlessly. As a back-up, for the price it's unbeatable; but I would go so far as to say that if I already have the AT Ergo Tour T4E , I might have gone with this one for my primary. It's a steal. Sound construction, impeccable design, and at a cost that makes it hard to believe. One of the better purchases I've ever made off of Ebay...

Suspenz: