Submitted: 10-31-2005 by megatsea

We love the Equinox! I have been paddling the NightHawk 16 for years. My husband paddles the NightHwak 17.5 We needed another kayak for my brother who has just moved to Florida. We ordered an Equinox for him. It arrived this weekend. With remnants of hurricane Wilma still lingering, I took the Equinox out for a paddle in 15 to 20 knot winds. The Equinox was light, responsive, tracks beautifully, and a breeze to maneuver. The winds were not an issue at all with white caps churning up the waters. I am very happy with its design and ease of paddling in the winds. It was not a wet ride at all!

Great job to Eddyline for designing a perfect 14 foot kayak! The Equinox is now one of my favorite all around kayak for short or long trips. 5 Star rating on the Equinox, the value and performance is superb!

PS... I am 51 and have tried many kayaks out there! I rarely will give such a review, but this kayak deserves it! Eddyline Kayaks have proven to be a superior design with high performance for our family, and we recommend them highly to all our friends and guests!