Submitted: 10-03-2005 by unbridledv

I LOVE THIS KAYAK!! I have tried numerous sot kayaks and finally have found the perfect one. I almost went with the tarpon 120, but decided that 60 pounds might be a little much for me if Iím by myself. Glad I went with the 100. I can get up small creeks with this kayak, where the 120 would be too long. It tracks great, I can load and unload by myself (5'2", 160# female), and it has plenty of built in amenities. I talked to someone else who has a 100 and they've used it in surf and had loads of fun, so Iím looking forward to giving it a try. I kayak mostly small creeks and lakes. This kayak turns fine, and never has any hull slap. Itís very quiet - i like to sneak up on the wildlife. and the other extra special bonus is that i always have a dry butt when paddling on flat water. NOW THAT'S A REAL BONUS!! Nuff said. Great yak!!

NRS: