Submitted: 10-03-2005 by kayakinken
I have had my Tsunami for about 5 months now, I can not tell how the boat will handle because the bottom of the boat is so soft it changes each time I use it. The factory says it is a defective boat but I have seen other Tsunami's like it. If you transport the boat right side up the bottom of the boat caves in and stays that way, it won't support its own weight. I tried to transport the boat upside down and this helps but the bottom still caves in while the boat is being loaded. Perception-Wilderness Systems says they will ship me a new boat but the can not say when, I have been waiting 3 Months so far. The Bulkheads are leaking badly (We All Know How Dangerous That Is). So this Saturday I will spend my day removing and re installing the bulkheads (lucky I know how). I give this boat a 2 because it still floats, so-far.