Submitted: 09-26-2005 by Tom

I bought the green 160T after reading the reviews here. I'm 6'3 and 250 pounds. I was scared of getting a kayak because of what I thought would be room and stretching restrictions. I also wanted either of my two boys to be able to go out with me. I also wanted something to do some light fishing out of. I couldn't have made a better choice. Tracks great if you know how to paddle and make minor adjustments. Easily learned within an hour or so. I move the front seat back when going solo and I have more room than I know what to do with. Very stealthy, in fact my 7 year old and I snuck up on a small turtle and he caught it in his net, which had been a goal of his. He called it "Snappy" and then we released him. A great new memory out of our new kayak. I primarily keep it at my cabin but have bought a Yakima rack so that it can go elsewhere with me. I don't have a problem with dealing with it out of the water as some have had. My 13 year old on the other end makes the whole thing very easy. I love this boat.