Submitted: 09-08-2005 by JJ

With a family of 5 I was in the market for two canoes, and after reading a few reviews and looking them up I decided to drop in to holy cow canoe. I spoke to the general manager who was very knowledgeable and actually talked me out of 2 canoes in place of one 16.6 Prospector canoe, which seemed odd at first.

I was quite impressed with the canoes and the prices seemed great having shopped around for some time.

We have done several trips with this canoe and it is with out a doubt everything they said it would be and more. All 5 of us fit well, with our packs and gear. The canoe is very stable, and performs perfectly on the water for our needs. This is one of the best canoes I have ever paddled, it is really light for the size, and it is beautiful to boot.

This was a great experience for us. The fact that these guys took the time to find out what we really needed, and actually talked us out of buying 2 canoes in place of one, was the icing on the cake.

Highly, Highly, Highly recommended!!