Submitted: 09-01-2005 by little_daddy979

I got this PFD at Dicks for $60. It was the cheapest one I could find with a kayaking design. It has adjustable straps on the sides, a breathable mesh back, a few pockets, and shoulder adjustments. I found a complete range of motion with the vest. The shoulders are padded nicely. One thing I complain about though, is that it fits to tight around my back when tightened enough not to ride up to my face. It slightly impairs breathing to get a snug fit, and the zipper is hard to get together to zip. The vest does provide lots of flotation though. Iím a sinker, and the vest kept my head and shoulders above water where standard summer camp vests let me sink 3 or 4 more inches. Overall, itís a quality vest that does its job well. The red goes well with my blue skirt and dark green boat and my paddle thatís white and black with yellow stickers. My orange splash top adds character too.