Submitted: 01-24-2000 by H.R. Hall

I tell you the kayak industry keeps getting better and better! I know that it is hard to keep up with whats best, but this kayak tops all that I have owned. I am a Dagger loyalist and have owned a Vertigo, Redline, and Medieval. Wave Sport has an incredible playboat! The first thing about it is the ease of play, the second thing is the comfort factor. In the Medieval my feet(size 11 and EEE) always had a blister on the edge of my big toes, no joke. The For Play has tons of room and then some! No Cramping and stuffing here!

I am 6' and 200lbs. so I can pretty much throw anything around on flat water, but this kayak has been the easiest of all. It also has better cruising speed than the rest, but this comfort cannot be beat. Dagger had better do as great job on the Centifuge coming up. The Medieval is still a great kayak as was the others, it's just this whole thing of having the latest and greatest kayak every year is driving me crazy. It is like computers, you cannot keep up. Luckily, the kayaks keep getting better! Unless the Centrifuge is as comfortable and easy to initiate as the For Play, Wave Sport might have my loyalty with Playboats( I still love that Gradient!) Demo both kayaks before you buy, I think it will come down to the Centifuge and the Fore Play this year.