Submitted: 08-29-2005 by puerbear
Still have my boat 10 years later. It was the first boat I bought. I bought it used and it has been very used but is still kicking. It is my primary fishing boat. I mounted a rod holder and have fished in ponds, creeks, rivers and often on Lake Ontario for salmon. I also have taken it on weeklong trips, yes I pack light but it always kept up with the canoes. Other boats have come and gone, well I still have a couple of others but, the Response is the old standby. My favorite activity is surfing after storms on the ocean. Other boats were better at that. I still have trouble doing anything but side surfing when the waves are bigger than 4-5 feet but that is OK. I have also had it stand on the end in the sand with a wave crashing over me, trying to get through the surf zone. Has been and still is a sound, solid boat.

Watercraft Technologies, Inc.: