Submitted: 08-29-2005 by toesnorth
The Mystic in carbon/kevlar lay-up is the 12th addition to our fleet which includes Eddyline 16ís and Pygmy Arctic Tern 14ís. It is not only an absolutely beautiful boat to look at (the upswept bow and stern set it apart from the rest our boats) but it handles better than any other boat Iíve paddled. Itís fast, tracks like on rails, and holds an edge easily for sharp, elegant turns. I have found no fault with this kayak since taking possession about two months ago and I havenít been out of it for more than 2 days during that time.

The seat and back band are very comfortable, the deck lines are reflective (a nice touch), the foot braces are comfortable and easy to adjust, nice hatches, a smooth skeg (though rarely needed), and it has both handles and toggles.

I am a female, 5í4Ē, 125 lbs. I donít believe you could find a better kayak for a small paddler. I still enjoy my Pygmy and the Nighthawk, but they are both higher volume and not as responsive.

Perhaps as important as the kayak is the companyís customer service and I have yet to find better. I have had experience with good, bad, and mediocre but Danny and Impex have shown me why their customers are so loyal. Add me to the list.