Submitted: 01-18-2000 by EAS

I bought mine for fishing on the Gulf Coast. I concur with the previous reviews. The hatches are flush mounted and reduces wind resistance. I can stretch a bungie across the hatch to slip my net under. Withdrawing the net is easy as there in no raised lid to snag it on. A 25 qt. ice chest and folding anchor fits nicely in the tankwell. It is great to have the tankwell and not have to sacrifice a storage hatch to have one. There are enough eyepads to attach net, stringer, bungie-type paddle holder , etc.,. The scupper holes near the seat allow you to set your pole into it and change out lures without getting the reel wet. The Tourer now comes equipped with a rope cleat to which I attach my anchor. There are plenty of flat places to mount a rod holder, GPS, and fishfinder. I unfortunately had a leak in mine. A phone call to Cobra was all it took to have a new one delivered (at no charge) within a week. There was no third degree. They were very apologetic and offered a new one without question. No trying to push me to have it repaired. It is nice to know that you can buy something out of state and not have to worry about being left out in the cold when a problem occurs.