Submitted: 08-02-2005 by mitche
After using the Dragonfly 2 for a number of trips since my last review, I thought I would update a little. I have a couple of new peeves, but overall the boat is satisfactory. You cannot put the boat away wet, and it can take more effort than seems reasonable to dry it completely. The rear seat ripped after only a few uses, but I have to say that Advanced Elements was very responsive and generous in replacing it, no questions asked. I am left to question the durability of some of the components. My bottom still sits in a puddle whenever we paddle the boat, so I have relegated it mostly to paddling my kids around a lake in it. The boat is what it is and could meet the needs of someone who needed a reasonably priced boat they can pack in a trunk. I would suggest finding a retailer who will take it back if it is not to your liking, there are some things about it which might not fit everyone's expectations.