Submitted: 07-25-2005 by sweet_t
Just purchased our Sportsrig trailer. Long wait but it was worth it. We used it a few times this summer and so far it's been GREAT! It was pretty simple to put together too and the customer support people are tremendous. I ran into a problem with a taillight which was damaged due to shipping and Sportsrig sent out a new one FREE of charge.

I love the ease of loading that this trailer offers, no more step stools. I went from an Xterra SUV to a VW Golf and my little Golf pulls this trailer like it's not even there. The trailer handles so smoothly on the road with no bouncing I have to keep checking in the rear view mirror to see if it's still with me. This trailer tracks better than my kayak! It just gets better and better because I can store this in my 10' by 12' shed. Two thumbs up to Sportsrig for a great product.