Submitted: 07-18-2005 by tvcrider
Yes, the Mysterioso M-Tech products are "good stuff". I have the M-tech SS top and shorts, but they make a full range of insulative products, which are available from REI and other on-line sources. The Mysterioso is very comfy, quick drying and compressible. Since I also own some of Kokatat's Outer Core wear, I can make a direct comparison. The Mysterioso and Kokatat tops for example are similar in weight/heft and they are comparably priced. I give the nod to Mysterioso for having a softer hand and more stretch. Note that the Kokatat products are slightly roomer to allow for layering. If you are going to layer something under the Mysterioso you might want to go up a size, particularly when fitting a top, but I wear mine directly against the skin. I use both manufacturer's clothing under my dry/splash wear. Safe Paddling!