Submitted: 07-05-2005 by osias

I purchased two Loon 111ís this spring for funny ride and fishing kayak. Iím living in Quebec and my house is near the Rabbit River, and I play on water all the time. This yak have a very large cockpit and itís easy to entry or exit, in the big waves he work very well and heís very stable.

It is a great boat for little river and pond and if you want "rig" your yak for fishing it is very easy cause the polylink is a good material and make holes inside itís not a big job...(and you can save big money).

Iím a canoe racer to and I practice in this little yak with my single paddle, itís very fast and itís easy to turn on dime when I adjust my footbraces for that. Iím very happy and for the beginner or advance paddler itís a great boat and heís not heavy to put on your car...Oh the last thing, he have a great look like a real sea yak.

I canít give 10 because the perfection is not in this world but 9 itís very good.