Submitted: 06-27-2005 by RRW

This is my first canoe purchase and I am very pleased with it. I wanted something for hunting and fishing and this fits the bill perfectly. At 14 feet long and 68 lbs, I can transport it easily in the bed of my F-150. The 725 capacity allows for all the fishing tackle or duck decoys I want to carry. The 42" width makes it very stable when horsing in that hog or swinging on a passing Teal. Even though it has no keel, it tracks pretty well if you know what you're doing. The dry storage is great for everything from car keys to cell phones. And the cooler in the middle seat is perfect for keeping sodas and sandwiches for an all day trip. I found this canoe at Dick's Sporting Goods for $390 and feel I got a great deal. I would recommend this to any hunter or fisherman who wants to get back to those secluded places on public lands where you can't walk to and the water is too shallow for larger boats.