Submitted: 06-22-2005 by macnmore

This is my 3rd kayak - this is one beautiful kayak. Workmanship is excellent and I find the boat very comfortable and stable. Although this boat is advertised for large paddlers, I'm 5' 10" and about 185 pounds. I certainly don't have any complaints about comfort. The seat is the best I've ever tried. I wanted a kayak to use for overnight trips and as far as I 'm concerned, there is tons of hatch space - maybe even more than I need. Initial and secondary stability is very good and the boat is stable enough to use as a fishing boat or photography. I did a lot of research and Eddyline is, I believe, one of the best mfg. in the country. Their service and willingness to stand behind their boats is legendary (that comes from being a small private company with pride of workmanship). If I buy another kayak - it will be an Eddyline!