Submitted: 06-01-2005 by Marla

I bought my husband a Frenzy mainly because of size and cost. He likes to surf in it, and fish in some of our local bayous. We live in an apartment and the Frenzy is stored out on our porch area. Well, after a while having one kayak just wasn't very fun, so I started looking at them. I am 5'7'' and 125 lbs, and frankly the Frenzy is too wide for me. I hate leaning over the sides to paddle. Plus, I wanted a little bit straighter tracking, but still wanted to be able to catch a few small waves. I read lots of reviews and finally decided to get the OK Scrambler. This boat still fits on our apartment porch, and the 3" difference in width is SOOO much better to me. My husband thinks it's too tipsy for him, but I've only flipped it once, going through rapids on a river. I'm very happy with my selection, so I'd say both and Scrambler and the Frenzy are worth it!