Submitted: 05-17-2005 by sptomey

I recently bought a Prowler to replace my Scrambler XT. Overall performance was great. On our nearby lake, she handled well, fast, stable and a dry ride. My only complaint was she tended to pull to the left a little but I think that was me not the boat. This weekend I took her out in the ocean at Port San Luis and Morro Bay, again she seemed fairly fast and stable. Going through the surf was a breeze as the high swept bow went up and over all the waves and white caps. Once I got past the break water and into the open sea the water was pretty choppy with a sustained 15 mph wind blowing the normally slow rolling waves into a series of medium sized whitecaps. I was really impressed on how well it handled. Also earlier in the day I, my wife (on a Caper) and another couple (on scrambler XT's) went on a little picnic on an isolated beach. Well the Prowler was able to store the folding chairs, ice chest and Rubbermade box with the beach towels etc. No Sweat! In addition, I felt it was easier to load on my truck rack than my scrambler. Overall I think I made a great buy!

Space Trailers :