Submitted: 05-16-2005 by cag

This is my 4th perception. I took this one out for the first time today and I like the way it rides. I was glad to see that it reacts well to leans. it is a very good boat for me. It is also the very last perception i will ever buy. The 7 rating is because it is a very good paddling rec boat. I canít give it a 10 for being a good rec boat because it is Perception and out of 4 of them I can see that the quality gets worse every time. I can also say from experience that if something happens to the boat and it needs to be warranted, expect to wait a very long time for a replacement. Some of my wait was the store I bought from. Perception is scaring me right into selling all of them and replacing them with anything but watermark products. The first thing i had to do when I got the Acadia was reseal the bulkhead. They did a junk job. There was water in the stern when I picked it up from the store. I hear Necky is very good and not yet willing to mass produce junk. Maybe perceptions touring boats are better, I donít know but I will not spend that kind of money to find out.