Submitted: 04-26-2005 by nwpaddler

I was able to find the Molly at a store to "try" before I purchased. I was also looking for something to fit into the hatch of my Nighthawk 16. While for the money, you can't really get anything else, I found this cart not to be really worthwhile in my opinion. The better value was to step up to one of the other Paddleboy carts - better ground clearance, usability, and stability. The Molly was awkward, has no padding against the boat (which could easily be fixed), and really didn't stay put very well over what I would consider "average" terrain (a yard with mixed bare and grassy spots). At the store I was able to disassemble Paddleboy's "tomato" cart and get it to fit in my back hatch. It did take up nearly the entire space, but for day-touring this really isn't a problem. I would say save your money on the Molly and buy one of Paddleboy's other carts, they are a much better value.