Submitted: 04-14-2005 by dmf

I live next to the Susquehanna River and needed a boat that could take me a few miles out to the narrows and play around in the chutes and eddies once I got there. I considered both the Dagger Blackwater and the RPM, but settled on the Enduro. Here's a laundry-list of my thoughts after last weekend's excursion:

The Exolar plastic is light and stiff, the skeg seems pointless for me, but might be a nice option for long stretches of flat water, very stable yet turns quickly and easily , cockpit is very comfortable for me 5'10" 170lbs, thighbraces are exactly where they should be, can paddle for hours with no stiffness, numbness, or cramping, backband is second-rate, will need to retrofit with hip pads and maybe a seat pad, TONS of storage, actually surfs the holes fairly well, the whitewater-sized cockpit (34x19) is PERFECT...easy in, easy out, I'm anxious to get back out in it next weekend...