Submitted: 04-13-2005 by Rick M

Wow. Wow.

The QCC Q500X is my third boat. The first "Wow" is for the boat. The first day that I paddled the boat I was very concerned that I had made a bad decision in not testing the boat prior to purchase. For 11 1/2 months of the last year that I have owned the boat I now realize how wrong I was. This boat is strong, fast, responsive, durable, comfortable, and looks good to boot. It responds like a dream.

My only regret is that I purchased the boat with a drop-skeg. I now know that the problems that I have experienced are par for the course with the equipment. Even with this issue I have learned what to watch for (primarily loose gravel).

The second "Wow" is for the customer service. Phil and the group at QCC offer fantastic customer service - on the level with any scenarios that are presented to business students as a model of how to win customer loyalty.

If you are shopping for a top of the line boat that will last a lifetime from a company that will take care of you after the purchase you will do well to take a serious look at QCC!