Submitted: 04-05-2005 by bnznet
I guess I will add my two cents here for what it's worth. After doing much research, my search for some new paddles came down to either Epic or Onno. And when you consider the cost of over $300 vs. $175, I thought I'd give Pat a call. I can tell you that I experienced all the good things everyone else on here has said, he was very helpful and great to work with. As for the product... they are great! I ended up getting the full tour signature for me and a size in between the mid and full with a smaller shaft for my girlfriend. When I pulled them out of the box together and held them in one hand and my Aquabound Seaclude in the other, the two felt lighter than the one. As far as performance, they give great bite, absolutely no flutter. I love the sound of the "slurp" as my full tour signature exits the water, something I've never experienced with any other paddle. They are very light, and I haven't experienced any problems with durability either. I brag about these often to other kayakers and would recommend them unequivocally.