Submitted: 03-29-2005 by THEGAME

I was wearing blisters on my hand during each kayak fishing trip. So I decided to do something about it. I picked these because of the open finger design, leaving fingers free to tie knots etc. I bought this pair of paddle gloves and solved the problem. But I do have one complaint. The gloves bunch up in the palm when you grip your paddle. This seems to interfere with the handling of the paddle a bit and feels a bit awkward. I still feel these gloves are well worth buying. Now Harbinger has come out with sport specific gloves for paddling only. I have yet to try them but look forward to doing so.

The gloves have sanded Neoprene on Top of hand. Embossed neoprene palm, VisaŽ Terry forefinger and thumb for moisture management. Breathable Mesh fingers improve air flow as 3/4 length fingers protect and improve grip while staying flexible. Fully adjustable wrist closure system.