Submitted: 03-16-2005 by Glenn C

I purchased The Ride three years ago for my 40th Birthday. It was a gift from my wife. I use this kayak to fish from Long Island waters. I use it in lakes, ponds, back bays, rivers, harbors, and even the ocean at Montalk PT. I canít say enough about how much I love this kayak. It is very stable and has plenty of space for my tackle. Since Iíve owned it I have installed rod holders and even a GPS/Fishfinder. I get to go fishing all the time now. Itís on top of my Jeep and I'm ready to go in less than 5 minutes. I feel the speed is not an issue, plenty fast for me! The stability is great and I feel that it tracks well also. I demoed quite a few kayaks before making my decision on The Ride. I suggest that you do the same before you actually buy a kayak. Just keep in mind what you will be using it for. I highly recommend The Ride.