Submitted: 03-08-2005 by BigEastCoastSissy

We just bought a Sundance 9.5 for my wife. It's her first boat, and her first experience on the river. If you were to ask her, she'd probably rate it at a 20 instead of a 10. She loves how user friendly the boat is, and how well outfitted it is.

The surprising thing is that when I tried it out (whitewater paddler with a Pyranha H2) I loved the thing, too. The seat is like sitting in front of my big screen with home theatre system. It's that comfortable. I was surprised at how sturdy it is, and how well it cuts through the water. Everything on this boat is user friendly. The quick adjust foot pegs to the little water bottle spot under the deck bungee. Really, a fun little boat.

We did purchase a spray skirt and paddle clips for it, too. It's going to become my photography boat (shhh, don't tell her...)

The only weird thing for me is that this boat doesn't turn as quickly as my whitewater boat, but that's not what it's meant for. This boat is everything that every advertisement I read said it would be.