Submitted: 03-06-2005 by denise05

I am very pleased with the kayak as a whole. I've had it for about 2 years now. This is one of the lightest tandems on the market. Also, for a tandem, the length is not too long (about 9 ft.) like some other tandems which make it hard to lift on and off your roof rack and to transport on land. Also, the storage space is phenomenal. I was able to go kayak camping overnight at Catalina with a companion and we were able to store everything, food, sleeping bag, tent, clothes, etc. and we didn't pack light. The kayak was our only form of transportation and it really pulled through for us. It is very durable because with all that weight in the storage areas, we were dragging it in and out of shore, over sharp rocks numerous times and it took the beating very well. Also, this is the cheapest tandem kayak out there for what you are getting. I would recommend anyone to buy this kayak. I have had a good experience, and I was able to test paddle it before I bought it, so ask about a test paddle if you are interested in it.