Submitted: 02-17-2005 by Xertes

I got my Tsunami in late December, and have taken it out 3 times in the 2 months I've had it. I absolutely love it. I previously had a Dagger 11.5 Blackwater, and this is a much-needed step up. The Tsunami is significantly narrower than the Dagger, but I have not had any stability problems. I mainly use it for backwater creeks and rivers right now, but hope to start going into the sounds and maybe even the ocean soon. I have not used the multiple hatches yet, but I know they will come in handy when I go camping in the next few months. The Tsunami tracks extremely well, although I am still learning how to turn the boat better. The boat is great for a beginner or more advanced paddler, but can be difficult to turn and maneuver in tight areas if you are not an advanced. Overall, I think the boat is great, and hope to use it as much as possible in the coming months.