Submitted: 02-05-2005 by CoffeeDog

It's been a long time since I've paddled mine, so let's see... I agree with the other guy, it is a pretty wet boat by nature. It is a docile boat, and will let you do what you can. I'm a big guy, so the boat and I fit pretty well. Could roll it if you wanted to. Also you could roll your boat into or away from wave, rock, tree, quite nicely and hold the angle really just leaning a bit on your paddle. Pretty low initial stability but very controllable to the edge secondary stability. Takes a beating. I pitoned something on the lower Gauley and twisted the boat a few inches like a rope, had significant dents and bumps over its lifetime, and the boat didn't care one bit. But, as long as it isn't TOO twitchy, I'd rather have a more nimble boat. I give it an eight because it gets you down the river, lets you play, and does so day after day.