Submitted: 01-17-2005 by artformoney

I've had my Adventure XL139 for about two years. I paddle mostly lakes and slow rivers in North Carolina and Tennessee. This boat has turned out to be everything I hoped it would and more. It has plenty of room for my camping gear on weekend trips, and is great for daytrips of fishing and shooting pictures. I am 6'-1" 240lbs and have no trouble entering and exiting the boat. The small space behind the seat is good for a soft lunch cooler and water storage. The boat tracks well yet is still easy to turn in small creeks and coves. The quality of construction is very good and so far has been extremely durable. This kayak is perfect for the type of paddling I like to do. If you like plenty of room and comfort and just plain fun on the water then take a look at this boat. Paddle Safe, God Bless.

YakGrips: