Submitted: 01-14-2005 by james_p.

I've reviewed the boat earlier on, and given it a 7: a good review for a good boat.

Unfortunately, my boat was damaged in an accident a couple of seasons ago, and has been in storage since. I've replaced it with an Azul "Sultan" (mistake as Azul is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with!!!!) Luckily, I never got rid of the boat.

Last week I decided to stick it back together with duct tape and get into a pool for the evening to see what it was like. Glad I did. It still turns on a dime, carves wonderfully, and has the most amazing secondary stability I've ever experienced in a kayak! This is a boat I'd heartily recommend to anyone wishing to be an intermediate level or better paddler.

It rolls easily, and while a bit big for real Greenland skills, it's still easily worked. If you need a great looking kayak that is small enough for day tripping, and can handle tripping as well; you'd be hard pressed to choose a better boat.

An 8, since there's still nothing perfect.