Submitted: 01-13-2005 by sonic
Now take into account this was all done in a pool so no surfing or eddy turns etc.

I, as well as others, was very impressed with the Master TG. It was fast, tracked well (No Skeg), turned surprisingly well and was very comfortable, considering the minimal adjustability of the outfitting (nice foot pegs btw). It was just too darn small for my 265 lbs. A guy at around 190 lbs said it was perfect for him. I would say 225 lbs might be a good high end. I would have bought a Master TG on the spot if it were just bigger!

I hope you are coming out with a bigger one soon - like before spring.

IMO: it might be best boat out there for transitioning from Rec. boating to WW. I may end up getting this smaller version, with skeg, for my kids and as a buddy boat. If you are in this boats weight range I would strongly encourage you to buy one, but would strongly recommend a test-drive since it has minimal adjustability.