Submitted: 12-17-2004 by jmcphoto1
Follow up to previous review. Current web site listing reflects actual 33oz weight (If you take the time to convert grams to ounces). Shortly after posting previous review I was contacted by Tad from CKS about what I felt was excessive shipping. He explained that there was a glitch in their online ordering program and I was charged the premium for a single piece paddle (length of package) charged by the shippers, (the last I checked this is still there) and refunded me the $13 charge. Rating for CKS jumps 10 of 10, just contact them if you order a two piece paddle and are charged the premium shipping or call the order in. Chad says they usually catch the error. I had ordered medium width grip, and the hang tag says it is medium width, but it is actually the wide grip. Chad from CKS said they have experienced this problem where Seven puts the wrong hang tag on a paddle, so Seven still gets a 7 for lack of care to details, I think my hands would get wet less often with the medium grip, but I hesitate to return it to CKS because it wasn't their error and I have used the paddle for nine months. Again CKS = 10 (Thanks Tad) Seven Paddles = 7.