Submitted: 10-26-2004 by james_p.

I purchased my Sultan in spring of í03. My review of the boat is here on this site. Unfortunately, since then, my boat is in need of replacement parts. While doing some side sculling, the seat pan has broken at the bolt holes, and is unable to re repaired. While Iíve attempted to contact and get replacement parts from Azul a total of six times, I've not yet received ANY reply!!

I've got to say that this kind of neglect is totally uncalled for and completely unacceptable. While it's true that I can always obtain a seat somewhere else, or better yet, make my own custom foam seat, I think it's required of Azul to answer requests for customer service. Evidently, warranties mean nothing to Azul, and I'd caution anyone against purchasing any product from Azul, or any of the associated companies: Riot, Sun, etc. Perhaps if sales drop far enough, they'll take note.