Submitted: 10-25-2004 by emilbus420

Since my last review, I have purchased another Nomad-LP and have also installed the sail I had mentioned. My second Nomad is a red one, and I feel that the yellow polyethylene is more rigid compared to the red one. My red one also has a built-in (molded-in) skeg, which dramatically improves tracking. This skeg is what influenced me to install the sail on my red boat. These are two very fast boats, considering that they are sit-on-tops!

The Greenland Lines of these boats not only look great, they also perform excellent, instilling confidence in paddlers of any experience in any type of water conditions. However, the high bow and stern are susceptible to crosswinds.

Overall, these boats are fast, stable, and very capable of doing whatever you like to do with a kayak. Feel free to email me with any questions about these boats!