Submitted: 10-22-2004 by waterdoc

I have been using Wildwasser skirts four years. My first "good" skirt was a Wildwasser Pocket Nylon skirt. After I had this skirt a few months, I noticed it was becoming very loose. I contacted Wildwasser and returned the skirt to them.

They told me I had been sold the wrong size skirt for my boat, but they would make it right. They resized it to fit the exact dimensions of my boat and I still use this skirt today when I want a nylon one.

Lately, I have been using a Pocket Neo skirt and it is the driest skirt I have ever used. It is Kevlar reinforced around the cockpit rim and has been a joy to use.

Several weeks ago, I noticed that the skirt seemed to be leaking. I found several small holes in the neoprene behind my back. When I showed this to Landis Arnold, the president of Wildwasser, he took it and said he would fix it.

Well he didn't fix it--Instead, he replaced it with a brand new skirt.

It's still my favorite skirt and Wildwasser is one of my favorite suppliers.