Submitted: 10-14-2004 by liv2paddle

I bought my Necky after reading lots of good things from this message board. I recently purchased the Old Town Adventurer 125 for my husband and wanted something similar but lighter and tighter fit…which is exactly what I got. I love this boat…it’s quick, light and easy to turn. The spray skirt thing is tricky...I haven't found one that fits great but have settled on a Seal Islander which I purchased on Internet. The storage is not great but I am not going out for days of camping. I basically use this boat for a great exercise machine...and wonderful yak for fishing and photography. It is great for women and seniors who can't lift over 45lbs. I am going to purchase a deck bag which should solve the problem of not having storage accessible from seat. I do like that feature in the Old Town...but I just bring my husband along and throw all the big stuff in his boat...ha!

Silverfish