Submitted: 10-02-2004 by jn

I got this boat on clearance for a great price for a great boat. I thought I wanted the 145, but when I sat in the back of it I couldn't even come close to stretching my legs out all the way. While the 135 is shorter overall, it is MUCH roomier in the back for the rear paddler (me). WS quality is top notch. It's my 3rd WS boat. It tracks straight as an arrow without any annoying rudder that will ultimately break. Phase 3 seating is unmatchable. Boat turns nice with just a little lean. The boat is too wide at 28 inches, but i guess they have to cater to the average fat slob American. It is NOT 55 lbs as the catalog states....but I knew that before I bought it (meticulous research). It is probably more like 65-68 lbs. Weight is not an issue with me though. I'd definitely buy another 135T if this one disappeared. I can think of no reason not to give it a 10.....but it would be nicer if it were 25 inches wide!!

Sea Specs: