Submitted: 09-24-2004 by jb

Love this kayak! I bought some foam golf balls in Walmart and if you want a BONEDRY kayak...they work great! 2.99 for 4 of them. As others say the Scupper Pro TW model is rock stable...no tippiness for me. I can completely relax and with my feet propped up I can either lay flat or do the recliner route. I use my kayaks mostly in lakes and streams to sight see and just relax. I'm 5 10 230 lbs and I fit perfectly in the nice seat. Since I'm in Florida and right now in Sept...water is warm so it's nice to take the golf balls out and get a little wet! :)

Boat waves and choppy water don't seem to rattle this boat at all. I have had other sit-on-tops in the past and always felt a little unsafe and tippy...so I really appreciate the speed and stability of this 14 footer. I like huge hatch and scuba tank holder...I haven't camped yet...but I have that option.

I want to thank Paddling.net and the other reviewers before me...great site and great reviews. I bought this baby after reading the other reviews and I'm very happy with my kayak.