Submitted: 09-02-2004 by DaveC

Purchased the Looksha Sport (plastic) early in 2004 for the purpose of getting onto Kansas & Missouri waterways (both flat and rivers) with my middle daughter for the ocasional dad/daughter get-aways. In an nutshell I couldn't be happier with the boat, it serves its intended purpose perfectly. On flat water, the tracking is no problem, but, to echo comments of others, I did purchase mine with the rudder and am quite glad that I did. When out on some of our larger Kansas & Missouri lakes when a mid-western wind pops up the rudder makes cross wind tracking a breeze (pardon the pun). Paddling the mid-Missouri rivers is pure relaxation. After adding some additional support under the legs, a long day on the river was a comfortable ride. My daughter likes my boat so much she's redy to dump her Dagger and go for the lower volume Elaho Sport.