Submitted: 08-10-2004 by rw

Great Kayak for Newbie or Overweight person 225-300lbs ! This is Sit-inside and 12 foot Long! I use this Kayak all the time in the Cold Weather, I have spray skirt for it and I stay Nice and toasty if it rains or other cold stuff. I do have a sit-on top too that I use for summer. But if you ever plan on having a guest use a kayak... this would be the one to give them! I have put 300 lb people in it and kids! I have NEVER turned it over and either has anyone else... STABLE! My sit-on-top is faster but WET and not as stable.

Tracks straight... in third year I finally used the foot braces and I can go alot faster then without useing them. It really is a nice looking kayak. 399 New and came with paddle and cockpit cover. Many times in summer I take this kayak out because it's light 38 lbs. And jump out of it and swim ...then cowboy up the back of kayak. I find it the EASIEST kayak to get back into ... easier than my sit-on-tops. This was my first kayak and I have let lots of folks who never kayaked before use it. It's nice... I can beat it up and for 399... after 4 years who cares! And it still looks in Excellent condition! Not the Fastest kayak but Stable and Dry.