Submitted: 08-10-2004 by Daniel

General purpose. That covers it well. I haven't been on any long river floats yet, but from my experience so far I expect her to be great. I think this is a great family boat, (cup holders, molded seats, center bench). Seems pretty stable, paddles easy. With the center bench, I am considering a Kayak paddle for solo fishing trips on small lakes.

The great unknown will be emptying the water from her the first time I turn her over. The molded top/sides make her strong, but will hold water when draining the boat. The front drain plug is small, as expected, but will take a while to drain out. As you know a boat full of water is very heavy.

Am I glad I bought this one. YES. Would I buy it again. YES. Am I satisfied with the value for the investment. YES. Any regrets. Not sure. Kind of wish I had a Kayak for solo trips. But then I could only go on trips with other people who have a Kayaks, when I don't want to be alone. None of my friends have Kayaks. So I think I bought the right boat.